When playing online casino, you can add funds to your player account using a lot of deposit methods: credit card, bank transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Cashlib, PaySafeCard, PayPal, and even cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum,…).
Today, we will focus on how to deposit cryptocurrencies on an online casino. The following article will guide you step by step, whether you already have Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in your wallet or not.
To learn more about online casinos deposit and withdrawal methods, read our online casino reviews.
What are the advantages of playing Bitcoin casino?
Let’s go straight to the point: playing cryptocurrencies casino has two major advantages. The first one is that you can withdraw within minutes. The second one is that you can build yourself a crypto bankroll without having recurrent transactions on your bank account.
Which online casinos accept crypto deposits?
While cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular thanks to the incredible growth of Bitcoin, more and more players want to play online casino with cryptocurrencies.
As of today, only a handful of online casinos allow this deposit method. Lucky for you, five of our partner casinos offer crypto deposits:
– Cbet (type !cbet in Twitch chat)
On which online casino can I withdraw using Bitcoin (or other currencies)?
Of course, the aforementioned casinos allow you to deposit AND withdraw using cryptocurrencies. What is nice about most of these casinos, is that you can deposit using your credit card, and withdraw via crypto.
Here is a list of casinos accepting cryptocurrencies withdrawals:
How to deposit cryptocurrencies on online casinos?
If you don’t own Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency, the first step is to find the crypto wallet that suits your needs. A crypto wallet is a website on which you can buy, sell and store cryptocurrencies.
A good Bitcoin wallet we can recommend you is Binance.
There are two ways to deposit Bitcoin on an online casino:
– Buy Bitcoin on your wallet, then send it to the Bitcoin address of the casino.
– Some casinos also allow you to buy crypto directly from their cashier, using MoonPay most of the time. We don’t recommend this option, as there are more fees than when you use a crypto wallet.
For complete instructions on how to deposit crypto on Bitcasino and Stake, read the rest of this guide.
I withdrew my winnings to my wallet, what now?
Once your winnings arrive to your wallet, you can do whatever you want with it.
You have these options:
– Keep the crypto on the wallet and expect its value to go up.
– Convert your Bitcoin to a stablecoin such as Tether (USDT), True USD (TUSD), Paxos Standard (PAX),…
– Withdraw your cryptocurrencies to your bank account.
– Send your cryptocurrencies to Paypal or to any E-wallet such as Ecopayz, Neteller, Skrill,…
How to convert Bitcoin to Euros (or other currencies)?
Converting Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency to Euro is really simple. You can trade crypto for any existing currency in the world using your wallet.
How to deposit Bitcoin on Bitcasino?
When the subject of Bitcoin casino is brought up, Bitcasino immediately comes to mind. This online casino is the reference when it comes to gambling using cryptocurrencies.
To deposit Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to your Bitcasino player account, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your Bitcasino account.
- Click on your nickname on the top right corner.
- In the “funds” tab, click on deposit.
- Three deposit options are offered to you: send bitcoin to your Bitcasino wallet, purchase crypto using BTCXE bitcoin exchange, or purchase crypto via MoonPay.
- Just follow the instructions and wait for your deposit to be credited to your player account.
- You are ready to gamble!
How to deposit crypto on Stake?
- Login to your Stake account.
- Click on your wallet at the top of your screen.
- Send your Bitcoin (or ETH, LTC, DOGE, BCH, XRP, TRX, EOS) to your Stake deposit address.
- You can also buy cryptocurrencies directly from Stakes using Moonpay (there are fees).
- You are ready to play!